Work at Pyramide Productions | Shooter/Editor January 05, 2018
Pyramide is hiring! Title: Shooter/Editor, full-time
We are a corporate video production company based in Redmond and our primary focus is on the technology industry. Projects range from interviews, talking head videos, software demos, and a few times a year, larger web commercial productions.
We are a collaborative team of about 10 individuals and among us, we have 95% of everything we need to do our work in house. Each of us has things we do very well and other things that we are interested in learning. This is a great opportunity to work inside a fun industry with creative people in a casual office atmosphere. We have a kitchen full of snacks and we laugh a lot.
We are looking for this hire to bring a really creative spirit and cool camera work, first and foremost. Maybe editing or graphics is something you are still learning, or want to get better at? Maybe you are a jack of all trades? A successful candidate will also have an ability to foresee and resolve deadline challenges to deliver on time. We're looking for someone interested in the corporate sector. Someone who appreciates work-life balance over higher pay. If you love to try new things and are is just as happy doing the basic videos as you are to digging in to the more complex projects, then this is for you!
- Shoot and edit corporate videos for our clients
- Attend creative brainstorming sessions and be willing to be extremely collaborative
- Contribute to the team’s mission of doing more with less
- Assist in maintaining company equipment
- Back up your teammates at all costs and be willing to bring your teammates visions to life as well your own
- Provide excellent customer service
- Advanced camera operation, bonus if you are a Sony FS7 shooter
- Proficiency with both location and studio shooting preferred
- Travel may be requested a few times a year
- Adobe Premiere, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe CC)
- Working knowledge in Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe CC)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- 5+ years’ experience preferably in corporate video
- Bonus if you can work in After Effects
- Bonus if you can do color grading in DiVinici
- Bonus if you have previous experience working with Microsoft
- 45k to 55k annually based on experience
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid holidays and 3 weeks paid time off
- 95% Monday – Friday work schedule
- Flexible start time
- Gear check-out for personal development and projects
- We promote work/life balance and a casual work environment
Pyramide is an equal opportunity employer and diversity means a lot to us.
Please send a resume and demo reel/samples of work for both shooting and editing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your role in each video..